The Redspear Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaizi's character sheets

3 posters

Go down

Blaizi's character sheets Empty Blaizi's character sheets

Post  Blaizi Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Name: Blaizakana (blaze-ee-can-ah)
Nicknames: Blaizi (blaze-ee)
Race: Half-bloodelf, half nightelf
Affiliation: The Redspear Horde
Class: Paladin/BloodKnight
Professions: Mining and Skinning
Title: none as of yet

sex: Female
Hair: crimson red
Eyes: emerald green

Appearance: Blaizakana has been said to have inherited both sides of her heritages good points, including the night elf skeletal structure which has only helped her to become the strong girl she is. Also being of bloodelf heritage, the side which is most dominant, her skin has a purple taint which seems to make her look bruised most of the time. Her hair is always pulled back into a ponytail as it does its purpose to hide the large part of the scar along the back of her neck which also leads around to the front of which was impossible to hide, due to her skins tint the scar is a very deep purple. She always carries around the polearm she received after being recognised as a young BloodKnight in training.

Alignment: Chaotic good

Personality: Blaizakana is very devoted to her cause but has always been a shy and caring girl, not very appropriate at all to be a soldier but it was witnessing what happened to her twin sister that caused this change in her. She loves to swim and explore and has on occasions accidentally led someone into some mountains only to rush off ahead and have to backtrack just to try and find them. She's always perfered the life of solitude so is still warming up to being surounded by others, chatting casually.

History: Blaizakana was born in Darnassus without a father alongside her sister Blaizikana. Neither of the girls had been named until after they were a few years old, having gone by the name Kana which was their mothers name who was a nightelf, a strong warrior who on several occassions had assisted on defending the Nightelf lands. They remained in a small village which had been abandoned for many years until they were attacked when a very small group of knights, loyal to the scourge, burned down the entire village. The two girls fled with their mothers wish, many years later finding out she was more than likely dead. They stowed away on a ship and wound up in BootyBay where a bloodelf found the girls, taking them in as his own. He was a mage and the girls became interested in the powers he had, the many Iana became like the girls' father as as such is where they created their names, part from their mother, part from this new 'father'.

Blaizikana: Blaizikana had witnessed some of the harsher events of the attack on their small village and as such became rather violent, she had the ability to use Holy powers but she would simply cast them aside, only using them at times as offensive methods. She was adept with a sword before she was even ten. The following 6 years till her 'disappearance' mainly revolved around improving her skills with other weapons like spears and axes. The attack on her village ten years previous to that time had begun to eat away at her as she became easily swayed by the LichKing, soon joining his growing army. The original plan was to test the girl, never to accept her wish to become part of his army, he told her to kill her sister. She did this as best she could by using those Holy powers she had, tainting them, and forcfully grabbed her sister, choking her almost to death. She never knew what caused it, but a second before Blaizakana would have died, Blaizikana died and dropped her sister. The LichKing had taken her away then only to reform her into one of his DeathKnights. She remained in his service for two years, never aging. Upon her ejection and back into the 'normal' life, she and her sister never spoke again, her guilt having amounted to great heights, worse so upon seeing her sisters scared neck.

Blaizakana: Blaizakana grew up in her sisters shadow, she was always the weaker of the two but excelled at the time in repairing injuries. Her life remained uneventful until before her sister left her life. That night she had been with her 'father' and went to bed where the fight between the girls began. Being terrible at fighting she quickly lost, a ghostly wire formed by her sisters tainted holy powers cutting into her neck, as such giving her the scar. Before she passed out, she remembers the outline of two people using spells on her sister; one she knew was her 'father' but the other was another bloodelf, they much she knew but nothing else. She remained unconcious after that night for 3 whole months, still recovering. Upon waking up she learnt of what had happened and was curious of the effects behind a simultanious spell to kill (unknown bloodelfs), and a Polymorph spell (the 'fathers'). Two years later, aging unlike her sister, she was finally inducted into the order for Bloodknights, having sworn that night those years ago to never be so weak again. To this date she refuses to see her sister even though she has returned.

Blaizi

Back to top Go down

Blaizi's character sheets Empty Re: Blaizi's character sheets

Post  Blaizi Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm

sorry for the length but could someone point out any mistakes i make, im not too caught up on lore and stuff.

EDIT: I'm aware i havnt done Blaizikana's stuff yet but...i forcused most on their combined history for now Razz

Blaizi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkitazi Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 am

Blaizi wrote:sorry for the length but could someone point out any mistakes i make, im not too caught up on lore and stuff.

EDIT: I'm aware i havnt done Blaizikana's stuff yet but...i forcused most on their combined history for now Razz

Well, lorewise it probably is a bit... akward being a mix of blood elf and night elf, since they are nemesis towards each other. If a blood or just a high elf enters the night elven realms it means that he's outlawed. They may shoot it by sight.

Elves used to, in the beginning of the world history, be one race, but splitted up quite early. The high elves were very addictioned to arcane magic and its powers and enjoyed living in great degadence by using the Sunwell (I suppose that you've heard of that well? Wink ) It made their skin slowly turn more fair and their eyes brightly blue and they started working together with the humans, teaching them about the great fun of arcane magic.

The rest of the elves swiftly splitted themselves out from the highbourne. They had a great passion for the nature, now called themselves night elves. The night elves HATES arcane magic, BIG time! (Game mechanical wise they have it though - I do not know why).
Quote from wowwiki.com: "The night elves, as they now called themselves, settled into their new culture, living as closely to the land and its inhabitants as possible. In time, they were granted a chance to continue as immortals when the World Tree, Nordrassil, was planted on Mount Hyjal with the remaining essence of the Well of Eternity. Having established a future for their people, the druids slumbered, communing with the dragon Aspect, Ysera in the Emerald Dream. The druids were bound to the Dream through the Nordrassil and slept for centuries at a time, only to be awoken during times of great need. For untold ages, their civilization flourished, forgotten by the centuries."

In the end of the third world war, the night elves allied with the Alliance. "Still, they do not trust many of the lesser races of the world, whom they see as foolish and too short-lived to recall the mistakes they made in the past. Many of the night elves consider it their duty to ensure the safety and balance of the world. Because of this perceived air of superiority, many of the younger races mistrust the night elves, if not for their shadowy magic then for their aloof and judging demeanour."

During the war, the Sunwell was broken, which is the reason why we have Kalimdor, the Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend. it made the huge maelstrom in the middle of the continents. That's where the Sunwell were located, and many elves died when it was ruined.

Anyway, that was a lot of history and I even tried making it summarised, but I fully understand why you find the lore hard to figure out - so do I! Wink

But basicly: Night elves hates high elves (and every other arcane magic user) and high/blood elves hates night elves for being so hippy holy and hypocritical (It was night elves who created Illodan for instance).

When it comes to the age line of the world, do not ask me! I only know the history and the age line of the indivual races. But what makes the issue is, first of all, where the parrents should meet, secondly, why they should fall in love with such hostile relationships and backgrounds? Humans and high elves has made families together, because their culture and relationships are close bound. The night elves dissapeared for very long time through the Emerald Dream when the high elves and humans were developing. This also makes it even more strange, cause then the parrents more possibly only should be able to meet each other about ten years ago.
Last, but not least, she's a blood elf, making it even more complicated. Last, but not least, living in a civilized society as a bastard isn't easy and sertainly not with such a mix. I consider if the parents would be executed or at least the children? Afterall, elves and humans are far from kind and especially not with those background, and secondly they have different religions (That also might have an effect).

Well, I don't want to diss your character, cause you've not really done any mistakes. Only, mixing two races together, and especially cross factioned races, are tricky lorewise.
Yet in the end, you can always play what ever you like, but since you asked about the lore and such, I thought I might point it out.
Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Admin

https://redspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizana Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:37 pm

To fix it lorewise you could make it a very terrible event that she was born, a bloodelf forced himself upon her mother or something.
Or perhaps her father was a blood elve that wanted to kick the habit, how rare this may seem and her mother took pity on him but their love ofcourse was very very secret.
Eitherway, growing up in Darnassus must have been neigh impossible for you. Most night elves I've met are quite radical in their intolerance and the young girls probably would've been outcast if found out.

Eitherway you're in a really tough position rp-ing this character I think, nobody will like you much if they find out where you're from, you probably will have to prove time and time again you're not trouble, a spy or just plain bad news.

You could perhaps see the struggle of Malfurion and Illidan, two elven brothers, as a illustration of the clash between blood and nightelves:
For the record: Night elves didn't create Illidan! He chose that path himself. He and his brother Malfurion were being tought by Cenarius himself. But where Malfurion had a real gift for using the powers of nature Illidan had a knack for the arcane magic. Malfurion saw the effects the use of magic had on Illidan and tried to stop his brother from being corrupted by its power. But to no avail. In the end we know what happened.

This is al great reading material in the novels bij Knaak. Also Wowwiki and the official website of wow give a lot of information, but reading the novels really makes the meta-stories come alive and give inspiriation.
I loved the book about Thrall too. Too bad there's not many novels that give more insight on the Horde side in terms of personal stories of our bigger heroes. This perhaps gives much more freedom in how you want your character played.

Nizana

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaizi Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:26 pm

yeah I'll try to edit all the bits i need to, but i proibably should have mentioned why they have no real father (a bloodelf) and why they and there mother (nightelf) were exiled from Darnassus

at least it's possibly easier than the my troll char cause she's half troll half draenei (as planned anyway)

Blaizi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkitazi Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:22 pm

dicul wrote:To fix it lorewise you could make it a very terrible event that she was born, a bloodelf forced himself upon her mother or something.
Or perhaps her father was a blood elve that wanted to kick the habit, how rare this may seem and her mother took pity on him but their love ofcourse was very very secret.
Eitherway, growing up in Darnassus must have been neigh impossible for you. Most night elves I've met are quite radical in their intolerance and the young girls probably would've been outcast if found out.

Eitherway you're in a really tough position rp-ing this character I think, nobody will like you much if they find out where you're from, you probably will have to prove time and time again you're not trouble, a spy or just plain bad news.

You could perhaps see the struggle of Malfurion and Illidan, two elven brothers, as a illustration of the clash between blood and nightelves:
For the record: Night elves didn't create Illidan! He chose that path himself. He and his brother Malfurion were being tought by Cenarius himself. But where Malfurion had a real gift for using the powers of nature Illidan had a knack for the arcane magic. Malfurion saw the effects the use of magic had on Illidan and tried to stop his brother from being corrupted by its power. But to no avail. In the end we know what happened.

This is al great reading material in the novels bij Knaak. Also Wowwiki and the official website of wow give a lot of information, but reading the novels really makes the meta-stories come alive and give inspiriation.
I loved the book about Thrall too. Too bad there's not many novels that give more insight on the Horde side in terms of personal stories of our bigger heroes. This perhaps gives much more freedom in how you want your character played.

Heh, there you see - the lore IS advanced! But yes, the most sensible solution would be to say that the mother was raped. But in general, the new races, draeneis and blood elves are VERY tricky to mix with other races, ESPECIALLY the draneis, because they are relatively new. Only about 2½ years relationship to them, so there'd be no chance that any could be introduced to them.

In my own personal oppinion I do not see the races boring just being common though, but it isn't the first time I've seen people who disagree and find a mix tempting, hehe.
Just be prepared that many will frown. I even wonder if the Redspear Horde would accept mix races of anything from the Alliance. They are, IC, after all, pretty racistic and hostile towards the Alliance and Scourge. The only reason why they accept undeads, blood elves and death knights, who generally reminds the old Horde a lot about those factions, is because they've gained Thralls acceptance and can get the jobs done.
Jen'Ri and the average Horde does prefer socializing with their own kind though.

Again, this is not a way to try threaden you to play along with the lore, but I just want to point of the common dilemmas if it's too far on the edge - some people might burn the bridges. Not nessesarily OOCly (though that's not unusual either :s), but IC wise.
Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Admin

https://redspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaizi Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Alright to update, Blaizikana the Deathknight has passed on. ICly no idea how she did but...she has. OOCly, I got my high level char deleted so I lost ability to have DKs so had to delete her too.

Blaizi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down