The Redspear Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILD REMADE!!

4 posters

Go down

GUILD REMADE!! Empty GUILD REMADE!!

Post  Rikkitazi Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:26 am

I've sent out a mail for every member on this forum to let you know the Redspear is alive!

Sadly I realised the mail has been bugged and left rather messy for the reader, my apoligies for that :S

Should you be curious enough to pass this forum with a big question mark then read this - We're alive!

""Rikkitazi and Bumiijah retired to start their own Family in Stranglethorn Vale, and the mad Ngozi - also known as the Ghosthand, dissapeared into Feralas' jungle in an unknown quest for answers.

Happiness is unfortunatly short-termed for the chieftress, and the wish for peace is a risky goal after such violent past. She's made a great enemy in the Alliance, and her man and children suffered the tragic price.

After 4 years she returns to Orgrimmar, seing that Thrall is no longer in the city - Garrosh has removed several old honorable members of the Horde council, and while the new leader is bringing glorious victories in the battle against the Alliance he leaves Rikkitazi with concern: What if this warchief defeats the Alliance for good -who would be the next target to aim for? With the new members of the Horde and the intern conflicts, the chances for an intern war is not unrealistic.
Thereofre it is her desire to reform her clan under the new name: Clan Ashenrock!"

I hope to see some of you old school members Smile

-Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Admin

https://redspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GUILD REMADE!! Empty Re: GUILD REMADE!!

Post  Kalazhi Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:35 am

Shocked
Kalazhi
Kalazhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkitazi Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 am

Hah, Kalazhi - good to see you're still alive!

I tried to contact you via MSN, but I guess you're not using that account that often. I've talked to Zinarc who pretty much gave the same response. I was very curious to see your response, quite in doubt of which point you'd be at by now - it's quite some years ago after all.
I have currently formed the guild, one bank tab and tabard and Ngozi and I are working on the profile content for Argent Archives. Soon, Kalazhi - soon! Smile
Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanesseta Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Awesome. Totally awesome!
Vanesseta
Vanesseta

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalazhi Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:01 pm

I've honestly not touched my MSN account in years, since I'm mainly using Steam as my messenger. I'm back with WoW, though! I'll see about getting in touch shortly. In a dazzling display of intellect, I managed to wipe my RealID friends list a while back when I was messing with the parental controls.
Kalazhi
Kalazhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkitazi Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Well I've just logged online now.

In the meanwhile I can eventually reveal some of the ideas we have for improvement:

First edition of the guild suffered a lot from lack of partnerships (most Horde RP guilds who contacted us suddently dissapeared shortly after)- and as for useful Alliance guilds we met a lot of unnessesary complexities. I can say honestly from start that I've never been much into military (I know that might sound like a brain fart) - but I do like good stories and I want lots of action and no nonsense!
So that's why I'd like to apply way more journeys and the RP-PVP will mainly be structured in a more simplified concept to provide more action and less time spent on preperation.

Secondly we now have Transmogrification to sort out the combination of stats and looks. I haven't settled for a final look of uniforms though.

It will still be multi-cultural as back in the old days - Argent Dawn has some weird idea about that everything has to be in racial order, and I'd like to prove them how contrastful characters than spice up the stories a bit!

We'll be self-sufficient in the way where we are going to use our professions to craft and match our uniforms, magic elixirs, enchants etc. - So your profession will have an importance and useful purpose!

We'll try to start our base camp in Shadowprey Village. It has several multi racial NPCs for staging, it's near the water, it's got a workshop for every profession and it's relatively easy to fly from Thunderbluff or Orgrimmar from that place.
Should SP not be working for use we might just jump back to Grom'Gol Base Camp.

One of the places we'll also travel through is Outlands. I've always found Nagrand and Zhangamarsh f***ing awesome and it's got an active PVP realm to fight against - and we'll have talbuks home for souvenirs! cheers

We'll have some new races integrated this time: Goblins and Pandarens. Even a new class following. This means our culture in the guild will be effected by this. You can expect to see some tribal elements combined with chunky steam punk and eventually a bit of Asian and Arabian designs. That might sound like a rather quirky cocktail, but don't worry - I can ensure rather interesting concept art on our upcoming profile. Just wait and see! Wink

I am looking forwards to see who of the old school will be around.
Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zahrin Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi,

I was probably one of the last people joining the Red Horde Spear before the guild suddenly stopped existing. My troll warrior Zahrin was a happy camper for the short time he was allowed to be in it though. Good to see it is getting revived.
Not that my troll warrior is around anymore, but still. Argent Dawn will perhaps provide more possibilities and interest for roleplayers to play in character as there is no lack of roleplay on that server from what I have seen over the years I have been playing there myself. Many different ways of roleplay to be sure, but there is always roleplay.

I wish you guys well and hope that once you have revived the guild under the new name that there will be room for new blood.

Best of luck, perhaps see you ingame.

Regards D ( Zahrin and Kuhnai on Earthen Ring, Riselle and Raspal on Argent Dawn)

Zahrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkitazi Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:03 pm

We're defiantly up for action again! http://www.argentarchives.org/node/121832
And as we've got night elven neighbours it's going to be plenty of fun! You know how to get in touch with us! Wink
Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down