The Redspear Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Print Screen or it never happened!

3 posters

Go down

Print Screen or it never happened! Empty Print Screen or it never happened!

Post  Rikkitazi Sat May 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Well, as you see, we use the pictures from events a lot to show who the redspears are and what we do, but I would actually like to see more examples of what we can offer in the everyday? I would appreciate if people took some print screens of the barlife when we are partying in the inn. Emotes and everything. Show that we are there and that there's life to find.

If you have pictures, you can send them in a mail to me or Ngozi and we will upload it in the gallery - there's a link to my adress on the profile Wink

Thank you!
Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Admin

https://redspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Print Screen or it never happened! Empty Nope, this never happened.

Post  Aenott Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:03 am

Here are some screenshots, from the Salty Sailor.

I hope those present don't mind.

Salty Sailor Screenshots

Edit: I don't mind if they're copied somewhere else, for this guild. It may not be too smart to just link them, for the long term.

Last edited by Aenott on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't mind.)
Aenott
Aenott

Back to top Go down

Print Screen or it never happened! Empty Re: Print Screen or it never happened!

Post  Nizana Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:43 am

nice Smile Can you tell a bit about the story? How did you guys get together there in the Inn?

I need to learn to make decent screenshots myself. I had a wonderfull time yesterday trying to capture Nikato and I think it presented some very interesting takes on Igrah's character/ storyline too worth to be taken shots of.

Now.. how on earth is Badvarr doing now?
And that young troll that vanished in distance holding my pouch of Tarren Dirt? ... I hope he doesn't use it all at once..

Nizana

Back to top Go down

Print Screen or it never happened! Empty What happened.

Post  Aenott Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:08 am

I got a little tipsy, so my memory may be a bit off.

The patient went into a coma after Grithor took a look at him, and said he would make it. Grithor arrived just when I was going to apply the salve, I think. Then, after the troll went, and Grithor was telling me about his death, Gorgnasha arrived, and I had the luxury of learning some Orc history.

There was a secret revealed, and of course, it being a secret, I'm not telling.
Aenott
Aenott

Back to top Go down

Print Screen or it never happened! Empty Re: Print Screen or it never happened!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum