The Redspear Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tzunjin's character sheet

2 posters

Go down

Tzunjin's character sheet Empty Tzunjin's character sheet

Post  Tzunjin Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: Tzunjin
Race: Jungle Troll
Affiliation: The Redspear Horde
Class: Shaman
Professions: Herbalist and Inscription

sex: Male
Eyes: brown
Hair: red

Appearance: Tzunjins body is thin and covered with scars.
His hair is a chaos of red dreads with different bones and talismans braided in to it, giving him a wild and barbaric look.
He also prefer to wear non or light armor, often only a worn out kilt and his treasured "lucky" tribal shield
allot of different dried herbs and bones can be seen hanging from his belt and from one of his big tusk hangs a small golden skull
a faint smell of some sweet smoke can often be felt when getting close.

Personality: Always smiling, mostly at nothing or some untold joke this happy troll likes to be in the front when there is fighting to be done. swinging his Axe and laughing wildly at the carnage and bloodshed.
But he is not only a warrior,Tzunjin is known to sometimes be able to talk to the spirits, asking for help to heal wounds and cure the sick
He say that the spirits also whisper to him in the wind and show him the future in the clouds. true or false, he can often be found staring at the sky.
when he moves it is almost like he is dancing to some slow-beating drum no one can hear but him.
Tzunjin sees himself as a mercenary, adventurer and fortune finder.
He can often be found in Booty bay drinking and gambling when he ain't out fighting and looting.

History: his history is somewhat dim, this is not something he likes to talk about, unless it is his mercenary days and how he got his scars.
being a young troll Tzunjin grew restless, he left his clan or was excluded from it.
no one really know why, or what clan it was except himself. since this is nothing he is willing to talk about, bringing up the subject will only bring a dark look to his face and he grows quiet.
Being handy with an axe he soon found himself taking up the trade as a mercenary guard, mostly for goblin trade caravans and ships.
traveling to faraway places and seeing things he never thought even could exist Tzunjin soon got the taste for exploring and starts to travel more for himself, walking were ever he wants to, looking for anything of value to make a living on the road.

Last edited by Tzunjin on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tzunjin
Tzunjin

Back to top Go down

Tzunjin's character sheet Empty Re: Tzunjin's character sheet

Post  Tzunjin Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 pm

feel free to give some feedback on this since it is the first time i writh something like this Embarassed
something i was thinking about was scars and how they work with troll health regeneration, couden't find any info about that anywere
Tzunjin
Tzunjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkitazi Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Well who knows if they gets filled with poison or so? I don't know.. but I wonder if they can even have scarification or tattoes if they have that regenaration?
Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Admin

https://redspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzunjin Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:05 pm

putting salt and lemon in the wounds should do the trick i guess *shiver*
don't think tattoo are a problem thou. i belive even the great Zul'jin have some kind of tattoo on his arm
Tzunjin
Tzunjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkitazi Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Aye - as you see on the illustration, Rikkitazi has a lizard on the arm as well Wink
Nice profile avatar btw Smile
Rikkitazi
Rikkitazi
Admin

https://redspear.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down